1. The store does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
2. Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the end device of the Store User and are intended for the use of the Store’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity that places cookies on the end device of the Store User and obtains access to them is the Store operator.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
5. adapting the content of the Store’s websites to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the Store User’s device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
6.creating statistics that help to understand how Store Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
7. The Store uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until they leave the website or turn off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
8. The following types of cookies are used in the Store:
– “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available within the Store, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the Store;
– cookies used to ensure security, for example used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the Store;
– “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the Store’s websites;
– “functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, eg in terms of the selected language or region of the User’s origin, font size, website appearance, etc .;
– “advertising” cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content to Users more tailored to their interests.
9. In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. Store users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about their every posting in the Store User’s device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
11. Cookies placed on the end device of the Store User and may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Store operator.
12. More information on cookies is available at www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the “Help” section in the browser’s menu.
Third party cookies
The administrator cooperates with third parties, in particular with social media, in the scope of their advertising activities. For the purposes of this cooperation, the browser or other software installed on the User’s device also saves cookies from these entities. This is to display personalized advertising to the User in the services of these third parties. A third party will be able to directly assign a visit to the Store to the User’s profile in its service.
– Google LLC, Google Ireland Limited
– Facebook Ireland Ltd., Facebook Inc.
More information on cookies of these entities can be found in their privacy policies. The user may prevent third-party plugins and cookies from being loaded on the website, including using the appropriate settings in your browser.
Transferring personal data to other entities
The User’s personal data is provided to service providers used by the Administrator when running the Store. In particular, personal data may be transferred to payment operators (e.g. PayNow) for the purpose of payment processing and to courier companies (e.g. DPD) in order to deliver the Product to the indicated address. If the User subscribes to the Newsletter or the Notification of Availability, the User’s e-mail address and the preferred language version will be sent to MailChimp.
Personal data will not be made available by the Administrator to other entities, except for those that have an appropriate legal basis, in particular if personal data is necessary for the performance of the contract to which the User is a part.